SESi Group offers you the opportunity to apply for a Principal Services Architect role. Look below to see whether it interests you.
Using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We need curious people with diverse backgrounds that are acustom and excited to work in a fast-paced agile enovironmnet.
Employees are intrusted with a lot of flexibility in the workplace. Majority of the jobs are hybrid jobs allowing employees to have a healthy balance of working from home and at the office.
The Principal Service Architect is an information technology professional who takes accountability for Development and implementation of complex application services for clients, designs the platform solutions that are being taken to market on our cloud or other cloud vendors.
- Service Design
- Service Operations
- Application Hosting
- Security Consideration
Experience & Skills
Broad Job Description:
- Uses skills to achieve goals in creative and effective ways
- Works on significant important issues
- Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups
- Exercises independent judgement in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results
- May supervise the activities of others
- Typically requires extensive related experience with a Bachelor’s or equivelant degree