SESi Group offers you the opportunity to apply for a Principal Consultant role. Look below to see whether it interests you.
Using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We need curious people with diverse backgrounds that are acustom and excited to work in a fast-paced agile enovironmnet.
Employees are intrusted with a lot of flexibility in the workplace. Majority of the jobs are hybrid jobs allowing employees to have a healthy balance of working from home and at the office.
Directs the activities of a data science team responsible for the design, development, programming methods, processes and systems to consolidate and analyse unstructured, diverse “big data” sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for businesses accross the company.
Identifies and communicates to stakeholders, through actionable insights from large data sets from multiple disparate sources.
Overseas the development of software programs, algorithms and automated processes that cleanse, intergrate and evaluate large data sets from multiple disparate sources.
What Will Make You a Good Fit
- Assignments are always approach in a goal-oriented format and resources are allocated appropriately to meet said goals
- Gives wise insight and guidance to subordinates
- Allows latitude within organisations policies and procedures
- Recommends policy / process changes that affect immediate areas
- Works on issues of diverse scope
- Follows approriate procedure when methods for solutions need to be selected
- Acts as advisor to meet schedules and performance requirements
- Mistakes may incur costs or impact short-term goals
- Interacts with subordinates, customers or peers from other areas on matters pertaining to functional area
- Leads co-operation between members and teams
Click the ‘Apply for Job’ button and click the link to get to the Application Page