Website SesiGroup International
Executive Recruiting Specialists
The Large Deal Lead will report to the National Strategic Sales Manager. Responsible for delivering large complex sales across the Enterprise & Government segment. The role will split evenly on development of a key pool of strategic target prospects whilst secondly operating as a large deal overlay role to support improve our deal closure program across the broader Enterprise and Government salesforce on named large opportunties.
We value adaptability and resilience amongst our employees.
The responsibilities include:
– Manage long term complex sales cycles
– Own and support wider salesforce through a methodical startegic sales process
– Manage multiple stakeholders and drive executive engagement
– Achieve key monthly, quaterly and annual new business sales objectives within the allocated portfolio
– Maintain up to date and accurate customer contact, pipeline and any other required information in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, i.e. salesforce.
– Attend weekly sales team meetings to;
- Review quality and accuracy of Salesforce pipeline
- Review week on week sales activity and key pipeline movements
- Agree kick off and approach to any upcoming tenders and opportunities
- Review status of all active tenders
- Review short- and long-term Customer relationship quality and key relationship development activities
- Review open customer issues, actively assisting in resolutions and ensuring timely escalation (eg to Sales Leadership) wherever required
– Represent TPG at industry meetings and trade association events whenever requested, continually promoting the company and its services
– Keep track on local competitor activity, reporting any significant developments to the sales team and TPG executives (including Sales, Product, Service etc).
– Co-operate with cross functional leaders within TPG to increase the value the company delivers to all its Customers.
– We are all responsible for taking reasonable care of our own safety and wellbeing at work, and to avoid adversely affecting the safety and wellbeing of another person at work.
– Always be on the lookout to improve the way we work, and speak up with suggestions for a better way, with the aim of exceeding our customers’ expectations.
– Plan your work and be ready to take advantage of the opportunities and risks that come with our ever-changing industry.
– Protect the brand, reputation, and profitability of TPG by maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of its information assets and information systems.
– Be familiar with policies and procedures, as well as completing any associated training, as communicated, or made available on the intranet and our learning systems.
Knowledge and Experience:
– Highly experienced in using a “business solutions” type approach, utilising TPG’s product and services to identify customer needs and sell into applicable market sectors.
– Able to creatively position TPG as an innovative, flexible and responsive service provider.
– Ability to proactively identify and create new business growth opportunities.
– Proven cultivator and ‘closer’ of sales opportunities at the Enterprise organisation level
– Strong understanding of how to penetrate Enterprise level accounts up to and including C level
– Excellent communication skills at all levels, including at C level
– Excellent presentation skills.
– High work ethic and mature attitude to general work responsibilities
click the link below for the application page