Website SesiGroup International
Executive Recruiting Specialists
The National Indirect Sales Manager will work alongside the Head of Sales (SME). Working on designing and implementing business strategies and plans necessary to achieve sales and retention targets via third-party dealers.
We value adaptability and resilience amongst our employees.
The responsibilities include:
– Responsible for the growth and development of the indirect sales channel
– Leadership through exemplary behaviour
– Focus on the growth of the channel in regards to the market share of SMEs
– Driving growth of fixed and mobile products through new or existing dealers
– Creating a high-performance culture through acquiring new dealers
– Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external)
Knowledge and Experience:
– B2B Sales Environment
– 3+ years experience in a similar leadership position
– Proven experience in operating sales channels in high volume business markets
– Proven experience in meeting or exceeding sales targets
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Strong network of possible new dealers
click the link below for the application page
To apply for this job please visit www.sesigroup.com.au.