The Services Architect is a Pre-Sales professional who will liaise with the client and internal stakeholders including sales, Solutions Architects, Enterprise Architects, Legal and Commercial not to mention the customer.
You must must be an all-round generalist who understands ICT solutions from a consumption standpoint and be able to create a scalable, repeatable and mutually beneficial service model to take to the customer. You must be able to “operationalise” a service solution in ITIL terms that can then be turned into a service proposal with pricing that can then be contracted against.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
You must be:
- ITIL qualified
- able to interact with all stakeholders
- work with Solution and Enterprise Architects to understand the solution being proposed and guide them on what to consider from a services standpoint when creating a solution
- able to define what due diligence needs to take place prior to service transition to ensure that service risks are understood and addressed.
- able to then create a priced due diligence proposal/SOW to undertake this work able to define what Transition activity needs to take place prior to BAU services to ensure that service risks are understood and addressed.
- able to then create a priced due diligence proposal/SOW to undertake this work
- able to design (based on ITIL standards and process) managed services that wrap around solutions liaising with company’s operational delivery teams and taking into account any current contractual obligations that apply.
- a good presenter and have customer skills to be able to gather service requirements from the customer a present the proposed service solution to customer and internal stakeholders
- able to look at the clients needs and distil them down to a supportable managed service
- technically centric but also sales focused
Job Type and Category
Our client is a Managed Services, Systems Integrator and Hardware provider. Based in Sydney, this role will work with the Account Director and the team to take a built design and solution set and create a managed service business model out of it.
This is a full-time role with great opportunity to grow and contribute to the organisation’s success. You will be client facing and able to help the client realise a true managed services offer.
This full-time role focused on one main client but will also include the opportunity to work across other clients in the business.
Our client is well-known entity with a strong national and international presence.
You will enjoy a generous base salary, super and bonus along wiht tools of trade. They offer modern offices in a convenient location.
With a global footprint, this is a great opportunity for a highly skilled and experienced individual.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $140,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year